Sunday, February 24, 2008

Year of the Monkey

OK, so seeing as how B has been celebrating Chinese New Year in school the last few days, we've learned a little about our Chinese 'signs.' T, as it turns out is a Monkey and they tend to be pretty funny/lively. Well, this morning, the sign proved to be true. We were sitting around the breakfast table and T asked for a drink of my tomato juice. I gave her a sip and she got a pretty funny look on her face. She then said, "It makes me die!" We all cracked up at that and she thought she was pretty clever for making us laugh. Anyway, I hope this brightens your day as well.

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great! We've been celebrating Chinese New Year, too. Garrett has been making paper lanterns and taking them to his girlfriends (yes, plural) at school. And remember, “Like the weather, one’s fortune may change by evening.” (Luu Mengzheng)

KatieC said...

So funny! Tomato juice makes me die, too. I like orange juice better. Or chocolate juice. That stuff is GOOD.