Monday, July 21, 2008

Big Birthday!

A celebrated his 1st birthday on the 15th. We had a small get together with a few friends and enjoyed some cake and ice cream. Here he is grabbing the cake before it was cut and sampling the frosting. Mmmmm mmmmm. Really digging in...

A was a big fan as you can see! :) I love that smug face.
Here're the friends that were able to make it. Thanks to all the well-wishes of those who weren't!
But, of all the pictures that we got, this has to be my favorite! T is such a crack up!! You would've thought it was HER b-day by how excited she was.

2 comments:

Jared-Monica-Brooke-Caleb said...

Her face is totally a crack up!! I love the tent. Thats too fun!!!I might go crazy with not being able to make my bed though! I love all the pics!!

Anonymous said...

Birthdays are so much fun! Thanks for the pics.