Sunday, November 16, 2008

Funnies

T's got another case of the funnies:

Mom: No T, you may not have a cookie as you didn't eat your dinner.
T: That's alright Mom, I'm not sad. I'm thinking of Jesus.

And then, while Hubby is putting her to sleep:

Dad: Ok, T. Time for prayers.
T: "...Please bless Mom & Dad wont be so mean to us. ..."
Dad: How come you think we're so mean to you?
T: Because you never let us stay up and play games. You always make us go to bed at night time.
.....
Dad: *singing a bedtime song*
T: NO Dad! I'm going to sing it tonight.
Dad: OK, T. Go ahead.
T: I'm going to sing it in Spanish.
Dad: Oh? Ok.
T: Nasli ahhh. Budutana clah clinnaaaa.
Dad: Oh T. That was beautiful! I didn't know you knew Spanish.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, Talia is cracking me up. I love how you all just roll with it too.

The Wi Family said...

So stinkin funny!! I love the things kids say-keeps life interesting for sure:)

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I can't wait for her to teach ME Spanish.