Sunday, February 1, 2009

Copy Cat

One of my friends just recently blogged about how awesome her husband was and I thought, "Gosh, what a great idea!" Since mine just celebrated his 35th b-day, I thought I'd publicly declare how much I love him and some of the reasons why.

1. He's my best friend, even when I'm not friend-worthy.
2. He is the perfect father to our children. That wonderful blend of playful yet firm.
3. He often lets me sleep in even though he's the one that's been up with the kids during the night.
4. He likes white walls. I like color. Our bedroom is now painted in color.
5. He gives me the softest kisses when I'm sad and if that doesn't work, tickles me until I'm laughing through my tears.
6. He knows when to hold me close and when to steer clear.
7. He lets (and sometimes helps) me tease him about being nerdy.
8. He is extremely kind & thoughtful and oh, so manly & sexy.
9. He doesn't ask a lot and gives 110% of himself to ensure the happiness of his family.
10. He can make my heart skip a beat with just his smile.

I love you, Honey. Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Jared-Monica-Brooke-Caleb said...

How sweet!! Tell that old man Happy Birthday for me!!

KatieC said...

11. He's a vampire, with liquid topaz eyes...

Jenny said...

too sweet. are we lucky or what?

Anonymous said...

Ah, how sweet! (And boy is he getting OLD!!!)