Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Incredible 'Feet'

A is FINALLY walking. He is 15 months and decided on Sunday, (after literally running behind his little push bike) that he wasn't going to fall and decided to try his hand at walking across the entire downstairs without so much as a hesitation. He is so proud of himself. Every time he starts out, he just starts giggling. Its like he's all, "Check me OUT!" It's pretty fun. So, yeah for me and not having to worry if he's going to have developmental issues. Now if I can just keep up with all three of them...

4 comments:

Carina Olsen said...

Yeah! Way to go big guy.

Janelle said...

YAY!! Go big A! :D Levi didnt WALK walk until he was about 13-14 months! Blessing in disguise, I tell you! ;)

Janelle said...

YAY!! Go big A! :D Levi didnt WALK walk until he was about 13-14 months! Blessing in disguise, I tell you! ;)

Lydia said...

Repeat after me: All kids are different. All individuals are unique. I am proud of my kids for their accomplishments. I will not compare them to others.

:)

Way to go!!

(Oh. One more thing. None of Dana's kids walked until they were 15-16 months old. So you're not alone.)