Monday, June 15, 2009

Has it really been a month!?!?!

Ok, so school's been out for T for a month now. Two weeks (well, 10 days) for B - and already I'm excited to go school shopping and ship them back... Nah, its been a really fun time so far, I just need to have the patience for the...

Mom! Mom! Mom! Mooom! Moooooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!! What are we going to do today, Mom? Mooom, I'm bored! I didn't make that mess, He did! When are we going to go to the ...??? I'm hungry! Is it ok if I have some more gum? Moooom! Why do I have to clean that up? I didn't do that TODAY!! Mooooooooom!!!!! How LONG is this going to take!?? Moom!!! He hit me! I did not! She kicked me first!!! Wellllll, he told me to! I DID NOT! MOOOOOOM!

And so on and so forth...

Bless me Father to make it through the summer without killing my children!

2 comments:

Breanna said...

My friend was given this thought by her mission president: Full hands now, Full hearts later. Oh, and Talia can't have anymore gum ever... remember? She got banned from it when we were there in March. :)

KatieC said...

Hee hee. This brings back memories of my own childhood. Good Luck!