Thursday, June 18, 2009

Quote of the Day

"Hey B & T, Did you clean up your mess on the table?" I say as they run out of the room.
Brandt (under his breath) "Ohhh, SO close!"

They definitely keep my guessing. :)

On a fun note, we hit the beach again yesterday and B got to use his BRAND NEW BOOGIE BOARD!!!!! He got it for an early b-day present and he was riding it the entire time we were there. (3+ hrs...) Needless to say, I was quite proud of him - he is a natural surfer bum.......

Oh wait, this might be a bad thing... Crap.

4 comments:

Carina Olsen said...

I hope I didn't create a monster! :-) It's a great FREE activity! That's what you have to keep reminding yourself.

Susan said...

it really was so much fun yesterday! I just posted some fun pics that I took. We are ready to go back again. The ride was pretty quick on the way home yesterday, but we are all sunburned. I will do a better job with the sunscreen next time.

Nicole said...

I want to go to the beach with you guys!

Breanna said...

you were so proud because of YOUR natural surfing abilities? or are you speaking of a previous life? :)