Thursday, May 15, 2008

Talk Nerdy to Me!

No, I'm not it. My brother used to call me a "bookworm" every time he saw me with my nose in a book - which was quite often. & Because my love to read has not diminished in the least, I immediately wanted to participate in this Tag, even though I had not even been tagged. I'm a dork, I know. :)

Here're the rules if you want to be nerdy like me and chose yourself for a tag. :)

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

The closest book to me was "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer. *I have yet to read it, it's third on my list as the other two are rented out to me right now & I own The Host... ANYWAY!

"Her face was a mass of wrinkles, all of them turning down into angry lines."

This is a tag that you can do if you want, I'm not picking 5 people & so no one is forced here. :) Have fun.

4 comments:

Janell said...

Hey Amber! It was great to get your email. You'll have to let me know if The Host is good--I like the Twilight books. And don't feel bad for doing this post without being tagged--it made me feel better because I did the same thing! :)

Carina Olsen said...

mine is "Photoshop cs3 photo effects cookbook"

And it says:

"This is a fun job, so why not sit back, fire up photoshop, and caricature your boss...Trust me, you'll feel so much better!

Jasmine and Shawn Turner & Family said...

Hey! I'm finally back to blogging and actually updated my blog! You know how it is when you have little ones! Your kids are getting so big! Sorry--it's too late to do the tag thing...:-)

Breanna said...

Just an FYI, I really like the host, it is pretty good... once you get past the whole aliens inhabiting peoples' bodies... Let me know how you liked it when you are done.