Thursday, May 15, 2008

Losing THE Tooth

Strike One...

Check out his face!!! He was so stressed that it would hurt. And then it was all he could do to figure out why he still had it in there!

After this traumatic episode, he didn't let us anywhere near that tooth. Although he did take quite a bit of delight in playing with it and seeing how far he could stick his tongue through the hole. Then, finally, a few days ago, he was playing with it and it just fell right out. Because it was loose for so long, the new tooth was already breaking though the skin the next day. What a fun time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the trauma!! I can totally relate. Garrett's last tooth took so long to fall out that his adult tooth was *completely* through and well on its way. It reminded me of those shark pictures that have 2 rows of teeth. :)

Janelle said...

AMBER!! Oh my gosh!! HAAHHA!! This gives me nightmares, it took a while for me to actually WATCH the video!! Im glad to hear Brandt's tooth fell out the GOOD way - Im going to poop my pants when Levi loses his teeth! No pulling here (maybe I can push him into something and it will fall out??!)! ;)