Thursday, January 3, 2008

Birthday Girl

A big happy birthday to Talia! She is such a big girl at 3 yrs old! At least she thinks so. We had a little party earlier with some friends, but forgot the camera. I just have to face it, I'm getting old. Here's a couple that I did remember to take: Brandt was adamant about having birthday hats! Talia was just excited to blow out the candles and open gifts.

She dresses up in her new princess dresses every day. I swear the girl goes through 3 outfits a day before settling on a frilly dress. Laundry gets exciting with her around!

I'm not even getting started on her earrings that she got from her Gramma. Needless to say, they were her favorite gift! Thanks, Gram!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

It looks like you had a ball! We thought of you guys on Talia's bday but you'd never know it. :)
Lydia

Lyndsey said...

seriously cute girl!!!