Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Furniture

Here're the bookshelves we got. They are a really pretty cherry color. I think that after I hang some curtains and organize all the stuff on the shelves a little better, I'll be about done with this room. I was originally going to paint the room a nice warm brown, but now, I'm not so sure. Maybe I just need to go to Home Depot to find that oh-so-perfect color?? Sounds fun to me!
Here's the bed and two nightstands. I was so excited to show them off that I didn't even finish putting on the knobs. I'm such a dork!


& Here's our new dresser. Matt & I are still marveling that after 8 years of marriage, we FINALLY have bedroom furniture that are actually made of wood & not particle board! YEAH!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love your new furniture, it's beautiful.

Lyndsey said...

I love it!! It is very very nice!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so if we've been married for 13 years and still don't have a bedroom set (or matching furniture of any kind), what does that mean??