Thursday, January 3, 2008

Our House... Is a very very very fine house.

People have been asking to see our new house, so here's a couple of pictures. Enjoy!


This is the upstairs family room on the right side of the room. The left side is open for the kids to play and will eventually have the futon when we buy some living room furniture.

Here's my favorite room in the house! I Love my kitchen! Its about 3 times the size of the one in Bellevue. I actually enjoy cooking now. Who knew I just needed a little more space.
This is a shot coming down the stairs looking out over the living room/dining area. The master is off to the right as well as the downstairs bath.

Speaking of the downstairs bath. I've been doing some painting. Well, I started doing some painting and began with this room. So, here's a before of the downstairs bath...
And the after. Now all I have to do is finish painting 6 more rooms, and I'll begin to put stuff up on the walls. Yep, that's right. We've lived here since Oct 12 and I still have yet to put things on the walls. Sad, huh!? When I'm done painting, I'll post those rooms too.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't wait until we own our own place again too. Your house looks nice.

Lyndsey said...

your house is very nice! How fun to have a new place to decorate!!

Tiffany said...

You're house is beautiful, it makes me excited for the day when we can buy a house. Unfortunately, that probably won't be for at least 7 years.