Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's a start, right?

Hey Friends & Family! We thought we'd jump on the bandwagon and start blogging our lovely little history for others to enjoy. (Well, ok, that's debatable - but at least we'll enjoy reading it on occasion.) I know that many of you are 10 times better at this than I will ever be, but at least it is a start.
I wanted to share a couple of pictures that we took a couple of weeks ago in a park downtown. It is still crazy to me that its January and still in the 70s! Gotta love it.
Ok, I know I'm completely biased, but aren't the kids adorable? It was so funny; we spent an hour taking pictures and they wouldn't really smile until we said, "OK, LAST one!!!" I guess that's all you really need.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

I agree how cute they are! And your blog is darling and don't worry if someone elses is better...just think maybe they don't have darling kids to keep them busy! I try to give myself excuses all the time!