Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Infamous Tag

Who Do You Love? Matt, my hunka hunka burnin' love. My beautiful, yet spunky children: B (5), T (3), and A (9 months). They are my life.
How Long Have You Been Married? 8 years
Who Said I Love You First? Hubby did. Three weeks after we met. Holy freaking days, was that scary!!!
How Long Did You Date? 11 months (including engagement)
Where Did He Propose? In the Provo Canyon with a red rose. He hid the ring inside.
Who Is Taller? Hubby, but not by that much. If I have on heels, I am a little bit taller (although he would argue that fact).
Who Is Smarter? Definitely Hubby! He has a whole bunch of crap in that big head of his. ;) But quite often I am teaching him a thing or two.
Who Does The Laundry? Me, but I can enslave him to help once in a while.
Who Pays The Bills? Me
Who Mows The Lawn? We've only mowed it once technically, since we just bought our mower last Saturday - and that was Hubby. But I've been weeding it and weed-eating it since we moved in October.
Who Cooks Dinner? Usually me, But we also eat out on a regular basis because its not my favorite thing in the world to do.
Who Drives? Usually me as well. He just can't stand driving, especially when there's a Mary Kay sticker on the back of the van. He calls it my girl-mobile.
Who do I tag?? Lydia, Nicole, & Bre (Have fun guys!)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

It's always fun to learn something new about your friends. I hate cooking too, so we eat out quite often as well. What a woman to do the weed-eating. I won't even touch that contraption.

Anonymous said...

You know... I still check your blog almost daily for updates. How am I supposed to know what's going on with you if you're not blogging and we're not phone chatting??? I'm starving for Amber info!! :)